This is a 90-minute experiential introduction to Global Psychology and Global Identity Integration. The meditations are modern offerings that are informed by traditional Daoist and Tantric lineages. The workshop cycles through three phases of a) the introduction of new information, b) time for personal contemplation, and then c) meditations to facilitate integration.
This is a workshop for humanitarians, community leaders, the sustainably-minded, and explorers of our strange and beautiful world.
This workshop is for you if:
- you are independent, courageous, honest, and open-minded;
- you sometimes create chaos because you are learning to work with newly emerging gifts;
- you experienced hardship that gave you the ability to transform pain into wholeness;
- you sometimes experience loneliness, alienation, compassion fatigue, escapism, and aimlessness;
- you are driven by a passion to heal conflict;
- you see the mystery and mystical in the mundane.
- A basic understanding of Global Psychology, Global Identity Development, and Global Leadership Skills
- Experience your sacred home
- Identify the touchstones for leading healing in your world
- Explore Your Community Presence Through the Lens of Global Psychology
- Global Home Meditation
- Identify Your Sacred Home: Values, Ideology/Cosmology, Community
- Sacred Home Meditation
- Explore Global Leadership Skills Through A Modern Shamanic Lens
- Global Healer Meditation
No experience necessary.
$5 discount for Mayu and Posner community members.
$5 early bird discount for those who register before July 17th.
Register here: https://theperfectcircle.
Once you are registered you will receive an invoice to pay online.
Wear comfortable clothing for sitting and moving meditations.
Bring a pen and journal.
Please arrive by 1:20. We will begin promptly at 1:30 and there is no late entry.
Beverages in sealable containers only.
Silence electronics and remove shoes before entering the classroom.
Dr. Cole Struhar is an international coach working with corporate healers, humanitarians, globally-minded folk, and the unique organizations that employ them. She has a PhD in International Psychology, and is an explorer of our strange and beautiful world. She is certified to teach in a number of well established spiritual/religious lineages. Her specialty is integrative global identity development as global healing. With a seekers heart, she has dedicated her own life to bringing harmony to our big/small world.
Additional information about Cole here: https://theperfectcircle.
Questions? Check out Cole’s website at www.theperfectcircle.world.
You are also welcome to call or email Cole directly: