Weekly & Monthly Classes at Mayu
Are you craving community and connection?
Are you looking to deepen your practice or explore something new?
Are you new to meditation and not sure where to begin?
Mayu offers classes for all levels of experience including:
Regular Classes are Ideal For:
Explore the widest array of teachers and techniques
Fit classes into your schedule from morning to evening, 7 days/week
Develop and strengthen new habits with weekly attendance
Community Classes are Ideal For:
Popular events at the most economical prices
Affordable classes keep the doors open to everyone
Easy entry-point to explore everything Mayu offers
View ALL Classes on the Calendar:
Classes by Type:
Various styles. Perfect for anyone who is brand new to meditation, strengthening a budding practice, or dusting off an old practice.
Slow, gentle movement working with subtle energy and breath. Mind-body practices are great for restlessness, lethargy, and emotional blockages.
Unguided (no instructor), silent group sit. Great for experienced meditators looking to practice their own technique with the company of others.
Vocal- and instrument-facilitated practices. Active (chanting) and passive (sound healing) techniques use vibration to activate or subdue the nervous system.
Conversation-focused. Contemplative conversations invite you to “listen and be heard” within a casual yet structured container.
New techniques for intermediate practitioners. Explore a range of techniques that expand your outlook and push your practice.
Class Details & FAQ:
- Class Length: 45 minutes, 60 minutes, or 90 minutes depending on the class.
- Drop-in rates Regular Classes: $15 (Practicing Member) or $18 (Supporting Member)
- Class Packages: Discounted 5-packs and 10-packs available for Practicing Members that may be used for any Regular Class.
- Community Classes: Held weekly, monthly, or occasionally. They run 30 minutes, 60 minutes or 90 minutes. These are the most affordable group events at $5, $10 or donation-based. Your first Community Class is free. Subsequent Community Classes require co-op membership and payment or donation.
- Membership: Your first Regular Class includes a lifetime Supporting Membership.