Design Your Corporate Program
Your office, meeting space, or retreat setting
Serene 4000 sf meditation center on historic South Pearl Street in Denver
Our professional instructors tailor sessions to meet your company’s goals for the session. Common requests include:
Mindfulness & Stress Relief
Adaptability & Creativity
Patience & Concentration
Professional guidance includes brief discussion of the neuroscience or psychology of meditation, one to two guided mindfulness practices, and Q&A.
Professional guidance includes brief discussion of the neuroscience or psychology of meditation and the mind-body connection, one guided meditation and/or one guided energy movement practices (yoga, tai chi, qigong, or similar), and Q&A.
Professional guidance includes in-depth discussion of the neuroscience or psychology of meditation and the mind-body connection, one or more guided meditations and/or guided energy movement practices (yoga, tai chi, qigong, or similar), and Q&A.
Inquire about weekly, monthly or quarterly visits for ongoing stress maintenance.
- Handouts Tips, logs, infographics
- Supplies Aromatherapy, ear plugs, eye pillows
- Posture Clinic Demonstration and training for formal meditation postures (at Mayu Sanctuary location)
- Chair Massage Per-minute professional massage therapy
- Foot Baths One-hour or two-hour relaxing foot soak (at Mayu Sanctuary location)
- Sound Healing 60- or 90-minute vibrational sound experience
- Daily Email Tips 7, 14 or 28-day informational meditation reminders
- Monthly Virtual Check-In Telephone or video follow-up
- Mindful Leadership Training Customized programs for improving communication, empathy, patience and resilience
- Mayu Business Membership Wellness visits at Mayu for staff, management, or VIPs
- Half-Day or Full-Day Corporate Retreat Customized programs for team building
- Worksite Meditation Space Custom-designed “quiet room” at your worksite