Host your wellness event, meditation retreat, or intimate gathering at Mayu Sanctuary, Denver’s most serene event venue.
Facilitate your own workshop, or customize a retreat with Mayu’s instructors and therapists.
Our 6,000sf turnkey retreat center includes:
- 800sf furnished classroom
- outdoor Japanese garden
- formal meditation room
- tea lounge and kitchenette
- three restrooms
- parking lot and free on-street parking
- historic neighborhood with restaurants and shopping within walking distance
- onsite Mayu concierge
Catering options available
Half-day rentals: 8am-1pm or 3pm-8pm
Full-day rentals: 8am-8pm
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-832-0033 for pricing and application.
We are committed to the health and peace of mind of our community. Facilitators and participants are expected to abide by Mayu’s safety protocols below.
COVID-19 POLICIES FOR VISITOR SAFETY
- Maximum event attendance is 25 people.
- No more than 5 people are allowed in any “Defined Area” at one time (Defined Areas include: classroom, meditation den, Japanese garden, tea lounge, and library).
- Visitors must maintain 6′ distancing throughout the property (indoors and outdoors).
- Masks are required in all indoor spaces.
- Masks are optional in the Japanese garden.
- Upon entering, participants are screened (contactless temperature check, and current health survey). Based on temperature readings and survey feedback, participants may be turned away.
- High-contact surfaces are sanitized regularly, hand washing stations are provided inside the center, and participants are reminded of best hygiene practices.