Open 12pm – 7pm for Sanctuary Visits & Herbal Foot Baths
Sanctuary Visits include the Meditation Den, Japanese Garden, Tea Lounge and Library.
Click HERE to schedule your Sanctuary Visit.
Herbal Foot Baths
Foot Baths include a 2-hour herbal foot soak and a Sanctuary Visit.
Click HERE to schedule your Herbal Foot Bath.
NEW POLICIES FOR VISITOR SAFETY
- Visitors must maintain 6′ distancing throughout the property (indoors and outdoors).
- Masks are required in all indoor spaces.
- Masks are optional in the Japanese garden.
- Credit card payments are preferred over cash or checks.
- Currently we are not providing dishware or utensils. Visitors must provide their own mugs, plates, and silverware for self-serve food and beverages.
- The risk of contamination from blankets and cushions is not well documented. We are unable to wash blankets and cushions daily. Please consider bringing your own cushion, blanket, sheet or pillow case to sit on, or wrap in.
- We sanitize high-contact surfaces regularly, provide hand washing stations, remind visitors of best hygiene practices, and expect everyone to responsibly care for themselves and others while visiting.